You have no items in your shopping cart.
When it comes to getting radiant skin, there are many treatments and makeup products you can purchase. However, you won’t achieve a natural radiance if you don’t have an adequate lifestyle, beauty routine and exercise plan. Achieving a healthy and flawless look requires a compilation of things you need to consider – Here are some tips:
1. Cleanse regularly: removing debris like dirt, oil and pollution particles that can clog pores and cause irritation, in the long run, is a must!
2. Use your skincare in the right order: the sequence in which you apply your products could be even more important than the products themselves.
3. Drink water: water is the most important and glow-inducing ingredient for your skin. If you don’t keep your cells hydrated, they won’t be healthy, and you will have a very dull and fatigued complexion.
4. Exfoliate: one of the best ways to brighten your skin and boost its glow is by exfoliating. This process removes the skin’s outer layer of dead cells, making it's surface smoother and cleaner, eliminating pore-clogging bacteria.
5. Hydrate: lack of hydration makes your complexion dull and even accentuates wrinkles. You need to use moisturizer in the morning and at night to replenish hydration.
6. Apply SPF Daily: we know, we know – you’ve heard this a million times, but wearing SPF is the best way to prolong healthy, glowing skin.
7. Eat exfoliant-rich food: what you eat can have an effect on your skin’s glow. Load up on grapes, berries, and nuts like pecans and walnuts – Food rich in antioxidants helps protect skin cells from UV damage like hyperpigmentation and prevents wrinkles.
8. Get beauty sleep: alongside water, sleep is an absolute beauty essential. When you don’t get enough sleep, it shows up in your skin. While you sleep, your skin works to repair itself; if you are suffering from breakouts, dehydration or dullness, it's during the night that your skin will revive and rejuvenate.
9. Use a face mask: if you’re suffering from a dulling complexion that needs
an instant pick-me-up, a face mask is a quick way to solve it. Words like radiance, detox or charcoal often correlate to masks that either infuse the skin with hydration or decongest it by helping remove dead skin that could be causing the dullness.
10. Use Purvari's rose petal mist: 100% natural and is perfect to keep your skin hydrated throughout the cold winter months. At Purvari, we believe in the purity of the planet and its gifts. Relying on the same holistic recipes that have been used for thousands of years to care for the skin, our 100% vegan products contain organic flowers, leaves and roots grown naturally, and our products are completely pharm-free.
You have no items in wishlist.